Wednesday 25 August 2010

Meet our Members - Peter Tucker


After careers in teaching, psychology and then running my own computer systems consulting company I got smart and started creating miniatures in the late 1990’s.
 
My focus is on 20th and 21 century structures, furniture and lights. Most of my items are one of a kind and are my own design. I have also been a pioneer in several area in miniatures, including the making the first scale working fluorescent light fixtures and using LEDs in lights and room boxes. My work has been featured in magazines and articles around the world including the USA, UK, Taiwan, Denmark, Spain, and the Netherlands.


Email: peter@roomboxes.com
Website: www.roomboxes.com
604 224 3928 (pacific time-zone)
3675 West 29 AveVancouver BC Canada V6S 1T5

No comments:

Post a Comment