Friday 27 August 2010

Meet our Members - Alberto Gozzi

Green Room Roombox
I started building miniatures in 1996, my first house being Lion's Head Manor.  I've always had an interest in architecture and worked for many years with my father as a carpenter in Italy.  I stumbled on this hobby by chance one day while walking down the street and thought this would be a great way to express my interest in architecture.  So far I have built several large houses and a few room boxes but would really enjoy building some smaller houses.  I currently work in 1:12 scale which I must admit is my favorite.  I am situated in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Castle House

1 comment:

  1. Pues tanto la casa como el salón verde, tienen un aspecto adirable!! Enhorabuena por tan maravilloso trabajo!!

    ReplyDelete