Thursday 26 August 2010

Meet our Members - Debbe Mize

 
I have been a miniature artisan for over 30 years. My main specialty is creating 1/12 scale food with polymer clay. I also create flowers and prep table scenes. I have dabbled in creating all aspects of miniatures with the exception of knitting & sewing. I suppose you can say I am a jack of most trades in miniature. I feel if it's life sized, then I can create it in miniature. 
 
  
My buiness doesn't have a name per se...just Debbe Mize Miniatures. 
My email is debbem032@gmail.com  
Telephone # 770-889-1908 
I sell on ebay & MOA under the id 'trisscade'
You can see my work at www.cdhm.org/user/trisscade 
I am a member of IGMA, AIM, CDHM & NAME

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous table and work table, everything looks so real! Jean♥

    ReplyDelete